The new version carries a few fixes and enhancements:
- editor scroll using MiniMap(normal|reversed)
- ability to override tab width, by default it will grab the editor's tab width, now you can override it and set it to 4 for example, very useful if editing html and suffering from div-itism
- a few new properties inherited from TCustomControl
- flickering when scrolling "too many" lines at once >
- line calculation on click, Sublime Text doesn't have the option(or at least I'm not aware) to click on a line and automatically move the caret on it, SynMiniMap passes the line and char in the event data of the OnClick event
known issues: <
- if you've assigned the OnClick event, the "char" value passed in the event data is not always correct, needs fix, but it's not wrong by far, so, you can set the CaretX or not, but at least you can go to the correct line on click (:
There are no other notable changes, however, if you find it useful, and make fixes, enhancements, please consider sending it back so that others can benefit from it.
License:I want to be clear on this, the license is Apache 2.0 because I think it's the most flexible one available on Google Code, however, whatever restrictions you may find in it, please don't take it into consideration, if you wish to contribute to the project then excellent, if not, there's no biggie, you can use the source as you wish, commercial, private, etc.
If you find bugs or want to request enhancements, please use the google code Issue Tab or e-mail me directly at duminicadorin at google's mail dot com (: